October 8th, 2019
EPISODE 03 | IT TAKES A TEAM WITH SYLVIA KROBEL:
On our third episode, we are sitting down with Sylvia Krobel, a missionary from Papua New Guinea. We are excited to talk with her about the teamwork it takes to support church planters in isolated people groups, and hope it gives clarity on some of the vital roles needed in missions.
- Want to take a look at the current “needs list” for Ethnos Canada? Check out the positions available.
- Interface is a four- to six-week, college-level missions course in Papua New Guinea. It’s for college students, married couples, singles, pastors, or anyone eager to know more about missions.
- Skilled Associates serve from 6 months up to 4 years. There’s likely to be a place for your experience on the church-planting team, helping missionaries serving in remote tribal villages who rely on dedicated missionaries who support their work.
RELATED ARTICLES, RESOURCES, AND CONTENT:
- If you are a teacher and would like to teach abroad, read more here.
- Watch a video about Interface on Ethnos360’s YouTube channel.
- Watch “School Teacher’s Rule in Missions” on Ethnos360’s YouTube channel.
- See the importance of mission aviation and watch “When Will You Come” on Ethnos360 Aviation’s YouTube channel.
Leave an iTunes review. Help other women find our podcast and learn how they can be involved in spreading the gospel to the ends of the earth.
Follow us on Instagram for the latest updates.
Tell others. We would love for you to talk with others about the Compel podcast! Feel free to share these conversations with your friends!
Thank you for supporting the Compel podcast!
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting this ministry!