December 31st, 2019
EPISODE 11 | EQUIPPING WOMEN FOR DISCIPLESHIP WITH COLLEEN MCFADDEN:
We have a special episode today! We are in Toronto with our friend, Colleen McFadden, who trains women Bible teachers with Simeon Trust and leads the women’s ministries at her church. We will be talking about why it is important for women to be involved in discipleship and how to be equipped to share God’s Word with others.
RELATED ARTICLES, RESOURCES, AND CONTENT:
- You can connect with Colleen on Instagram@colmcfadden.
- Simeon Trust workshops – Once a year, Simeon Trust has a Women’s Workshop for Biblical Exposition in Toronto.
- Simeon Trust online courses – You can take courses like First Principles (Women) that focuses on the most fundamental principles for studying and teaching the Bible.
- One-to-One Bible Reading by David Helm
- Connect Ministry Training is a part of CrossView, our sister organization in Australia, that provides online videos and courses available as part of it’s cross-cultural equipping program.
- Check out Ethnos360 Bible Institute, where you can study the whole Bible in two years, with an emphasis on cross-cultural missions. They also have online Bible classes like Hermeneutics.
Leave an iTunes review. Help other women find our podcast and learn how they can be involved in spreading the gospel to the ends of the earth.
Follow us on Instagram for the latest updates.
Tell others. We would love for you to talk with others about the Compel podcast! Feel free to share these conversations with your friends!
Thank you for supporting the Compel podcast!
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting this ministry!