January, 28th, 2020
EPISODE 13 | CARING FOR MISSIONARY KIDS WITH HOLLY DYCK:
Today we have the joy to sit down with Holly Dyck, who serves in the Missionary Kid Care & Education Department with Ethnos Canada. We can’t wait to hear about how we can better care for missionary kids, as well as gain an understanding of some of the challenges families face serving in remote locations.
- Missionary Kid (MK) – is a child of a missionary
- Third Culture Kid (TCK) – is a person who is from a home culture (e.g. Canada), grows up in a foreign culture (e. g. Singapore) for their childhood years, and creates a third culture because they don’t quite fit in either home or foreign culture.
- MK Care & Ed – is the department within Ethnos Canada that cares for our missionary kids and provides education consultation and resources for families.
- Emanate – an 18-month cross-cultural missionary training program with Ethnos Canada.
RELATED ARTICLES, RESOURCES, AND CONTENT:
- You can connect with Holly here or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about Emanate, Ethnos Canada’s training program for believers interested in church planting among unreached people groups.
Leave an iTunes review. Help other women find our podcast and learn how they can be involved in spreading the gospel to the ends of the earth.
Follow us on Instagram for the latest updates.
Tell others. We would love for you to talk with others about the Compel podcast! Feel free to share these conversations with your friends!
Thank you for supporting the Compel podcast!
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting this ministry!