March, 24th, 2020
EPISODE 17 | EQUIPPING THE FAMILY FOR MINISTRY WITH ELISSA HAWLEY:
Today we hear from Elissa Hawley who serves at Ethnos Canada’s training program. She shares how her role in childcare helps equip families for cross-cultural ministry and supports church planting around the world.
- Emanate – an 18-month cross-cultural missionary training program with Ethnos Canada.
- Interface – is a six-week, college-level missions course in Papua New Guinea. It’s for college students, married couples, singles, pastors, or anyone eager to know more about missions.
- PNG – an acronym for the country of Papua New Guinea
- “the training” – refers to Emanate, Ethnos Canada’s training program.
RELATED ARTICLES, RESOURCES, AND CONTENT:
- You can connect with Elissa here.
- Check out Ethnos Canada’s training program for believers interested in church planting at emanatetraining.ca.
- Read more about the Emanate childcare program here.
- Watch a video about the childcare program at Emanate and hear how you don’t have to sacrifice being a mom to be a missionary.
Leave an iTunes review. Help other women find our podcast and learn how they can be involved in spreading the gospel to the ends of the earth.
Follow us on Instagram for the latest updates.
Tell others. We would love for you to talk with others about the Compel podcast! Feel free to share these conversations with your friends!
Thank you for supporting the Compel podcast!
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting this ministry!