October 13, 2020
EPISODE 25 | Our Identity in Christ with Karen Earls
Today we are excited to have Karen Earls with us to talk about our identity in Christ. Karen is a local who has worked at Word of Life Bible Institute and has experience as a Biblical counsellor to women. We had such an encouraging truth-filled conversation with her about who we are in Christ and how that motivates us in gospel-spreading work!
- Word of Life Bible Institute in Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
- The Complete Green Letters by Miles Stanford
- We created a free “Who I Am in Christ” printable that you can download here.
- “God really wants us to have that certainty and security only in Him.” — Karen
- “Position is who we are in God’s sight.” — Michelle
- “We don’t always feel righteous and holy, but the truth is that God sees us that way.” — Karen
- “Being His child is enough.” — Karen
- “Remembering that who Christ says I am is where I find my value.” — Karen
- “He not only gives us salvation, but He gives us the tools we need to believe what’s true and live free as His children.” — Karen
- “When we turn our eyes to him and we just behold who He is, we slowly become practically more actually like him.” — Michelle
- “Recognizing who I am in Christ propels me with gratitude to want to live for Him and not for myself.” — Karen
Connect with Karen: