A Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) is the most efficient and cost-effective way for you to partner financially with an Ethnos missionary or project. To learn more, read the PAD frequently asked questions.
The benefits of automatic transfers
- Increased safety: No cheque is in the mail and your transfer is secure.
- More efficient: Your missionary can stay focused on ministry because your contributions are regular and reliable.
- More effective: In the time it takes to process a few cheques, your PAD and hundreds of others can be processed, helping free missionaries for other ministries.
- Less expensive: Your PAD contributions cost less in bank fees than contributions by cheque or credit card, so your giving goes farther.
- More for your missionary: If you give by PAD instead of making recurring credit card gifts, more of your gift goes to your missionary. The credit card transaction fee — 2.2% plus $0.30 per transaction — is paid by your missionary unless you choose to add to your gift.
Get started with a PAD
There are two ways to set up a PAD: Fill out the form online, then print, sign and mail it, or download it to complete and mail later.
(Adobe Reader required)
If you have questions or would like for us to help you with Pre-Authorized Debits, please contact our Finance Team toll-free at 844-855-6862 or firstname.lastname@example.org