Vocational for Career Missionary
- Successful completion of Ethnos’ specialized training program.
Vocational for Skilled Associate Missionary
- Training and/or experience consistent with the position. Depending on the context, teachers may need to be credentialed or qualify for credentials, and have one year of classroom teaching experience.
- Attend a Pre-Field Orientation (PFO) in Durham, Ontario.
- Assurance of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ
- Agreement with Ethnos’ statement of faith
- Desire to be part of a team effort to evangelize unreached people groups
- High moral character with positive references
- A personal lifestyle free from destructive behaviours such as drug and alcohol abuse or pornography
- Involvement in a local church, and the backing of its leadership
- No divorce or remarriage after salvation
- No preexisting school loans or consumer debts
- Good physical, emotional and mental health
- Willingness to trust God for financial and material needs
- Willingness to commit to long-term service (Career Missionaries) or to serve from six months to four years (Skilled Associate Missionaries)
Note: Skilled Associate Missionaries are not required to learn a foreign language.
Contact Us to Start the Process Today
Fill out my online form.