Thriving Ibaloi church is a God-honouring example of what is possible
Missionaries first moved into the Ibaloi people group (Philippines) in 1971. There are now 13 Ibaloi churches, all lead by indigenous elders and leaders. Nine full-time missionaries have been sent from the original church alone.
Please pray for our National Missionaries
- Pray for their safety
- Pray that they will have wisdom when deciding how to invest their limited resources
- Pray that they would have boldness to do the hard things
- Pray that they will look to the Lord for strength when they are discouraged and overwhelmed
- Pray that God will meet their needs in tangible ways
- Pray that they won’t grow weary in well-doing
- Pray that they will have fruit for their labours
God is raising up church leaders in limited access countries who are asking Ethnos Canada for help. They desire Ethnos Canada to train and work along side them as they effectively disciple and plant churches. Because of your partnership, we’re able to meet their needs so they can share Christ among the lost.
Would you consider partnering with us as we train and help national co-workers reach the unreached within their own borders?
Thank you for your donation.
God is building His Church, and we are thrilled you are taking part. Through your support, we are making progress on our goal ... a thriving church for every people.
Possible delay in receiving your gift
It can take up to 10 days for Ethnos Canada to receive gifts given through the website, as there is a 'pending' period for credit cards. Only after your gift is received at our bank do we credit donations to the designated ministry. It is possible that an online donation made near the end of the month will not be credited to the designated ministry until the following month.