There have been some real challenges as the works in Papua New Guinea have multiplied. Eric and Casey Zimmerman say the opportunities for people to take part are many and varied because:
- Literacy is being taught in 28 people groups in their own heart language.
- Bible translation is progressing in 37 people groups.
- Active Bible teaching is taking place in 45 people groups.
- Surveys are taking place in several locations to assess new people groups.
- Four new tribal works are opening up.
- Remote airstrips are being built to facilitate and speed the church planting effort.
- Bibles and translated portions are being printed and distributed.
- Tribal churches are maturing and growing in Christ.
Eric and Casey are thankful to be a part of what God is doing.