This role reports to the Director of IT Operations or designee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Create, configure and manage Azure App Services
- Deploy and manage virtual machines
- Automate deployment of virtual machines
- Configure VMs
- Implementation and management of databases within Azure
- Configure resources and scale for performance
- Monitor and Optimize Operational Resources
- Plan and Implement a HADR (High Availability and Disaster Recovery Environment)
- Management of Azure storage, including the configuration of Azure blob storage
- Management of identities and governance
- Manage Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) objects
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC)
- Manage Azure subscriptions
- Monitor resources using Azure monitor
- Leverage security center to continually assess state of cloud resources, including servers, storage, SQL, networks, applications and workloads that are running in Azure.
- Monitor security state and improve organization’s security posture by using Azure’s Secure Score recommendations.
- Works with IT Operations and IT leadership to make recommendations for continual hardening of the Azure cloud environment.