This role reports to the IT Security and Compliance Administrator or designee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs health checks, compliance checks, end user support, audits, event triage and incident response
- Works to administer Active Directory, GPO, permissions, groups, and Windows configurations
- Configuration of Office365 mailboxes, shared mailboxes, distribution groups and licensing
- Administration and configuration of Azure AD, SSO and applications
- Performs technical review of IDS/IPS, DLP alerts and logs
- Install software that monitors systems and networks for security breaches and intrusions.
- Monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures.
- Plan, develop, implement and update the company’s information security strategy.
- Educate and train staff in information system security best practices.