It is the responsibility of the individual in this role to provide services outlined in this job description. This role reports to the Director of Information Systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Services as a system administrator for one or more application environments leveraged by distributed users.
- Overseas administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of features and functionality, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks.
- Works to provide for automations of tasks within the applications.
- Manages projects for the enterprise applications between the end-user team and the IT team.
- Responsible for ensuring the performance and reliability of installed enterprise applications.
- Monitors and maintains performance metrics for system features, recommends, and takes corrective/preventive actions
- Performs configuration, change management and testing activities as required.
- Consults users on technology changes that will impact work processes.
- Responsibility to define ongoing user requirements for enterprise applications.
- Establish, document and manage security access, profiles, licenses and procedures for enterprise software applications. Create and assign new users to required security groups and provide/setup additional security permissions and groups as needed. Disable and remove security access and groups for individuals who should no longer access specific information in the software applications.