Statement of Faith
- In the word-by-word inspiration, sufficiency and final authority of the Holy Scriptures.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the Lord Jesus Christ as true God and true man; His virgin birth, sinless humanity, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, present advocacy, and His personal, imminent, bodily return for His church.
- In the fall of man, resulting in his complete and universal separation from God and his need of salvation.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ shed His blood and died as a sacrifice for the sins of the whole world.
- That salvation is a free and everlasting gift of God, entirely apart from works, received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit regenerates with divine life and personally indwells the believer upon his faith in Christ for salvation.
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved.
- In the unending life of the saved with the Lord and the unending punishment of the unsaved.
We hold and teach the following positions:
10. The pretribulational, premillennial return of Christ for the church.
11. The historical-grammatical interpretation of the Bible.
12. A soul once saved can never be lost.
13. We practice believer’s baptism by immersion.
14. We do not practice what are commonly known as the “sign gifts.”
- The Word of God as our final authority
- A Spirit-controlled life
- Dependence on God
- The role and responsibility of the local church in the Great Commission
- Readiness to sacrifice for Christ and His church
- Godly relationships and interdependence in ministry
- The potential of all believers to be used by God in the Great Commission
- Excellence and urgency in all we do to finish the task