The dental clinic provides a full range of dental treatment including:
• preventive dental care (exams, cleaning, fluoride treatments, sealants)
• diagnostic x-rays (intraoral, cepalometric, panoramic)
• prosthetics (crowns, bridges, full dentures, partial dentures)
• endodontics (including molars and surgical endodontics as necessary)
• surgery (routine extractions as well as third molar and surgical extractions, excision of intraoral lesions)
• periodontics (surgical and non-surgical periodontal treatment)
• orthodontics (comprehensive treatment for children and adults).
There may be brief opportunities to travel to other areas of PNG to provide dental care to missionaries.