This role serves to develop solutions that the organization needs either through applications/services that Ethnos360 has provided by vendors or through homegrown solution development. This role reports to the Director of Information Systems or designee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide maintenance and support of current and future enterprise software applications
- Performs or works with software vendors to install upgrades, new versions, or new features to enterprise software applications
- Works with departments to analyze needs, and then strategically plan for enhancements, upgrades, replacements, purchases, and/or additional tools to improve the service that the Information Systems team provides
- Leverages a software development lifecycle approach for software projects by planning, managing and executing projects using project management best practices
- Works with departments to ensure continued and expanded use of the enterprise software applications, including implementation and coordination of training
- Develop and implement new procedures to enhance system maintenance and troubleshooting for the IT department
- Monitor event logs, audit tools, system messages and alerts to correctly respond and correct problems or issues
- Manage setup, configuration, and overall operation of enterprise software applications
- Define and assist in the development of reports needed for users of the enterprise software applications
- Test all implemented updated and corrections, and assists in the testing of the total program, documenting, in standardized terminology, all procedures used.
- Develops integrations between software applications to allow for the synchronization of data to allow business processes of the organization to function appropriately
- Monitor, complete and close helpdesk tickets assigned to you
- Leverage technical, business, and financial acumen to interact and communicate effectively with a variety of groups and individuals including IT, Personnel, Advancement, Finance, department heads, software vendors, etc.