1. Performs routine and preventative maintenance and minor repairs to the EBI main building and related facilities.
2. Ensures fire protection equipment is properly maintained and up to date in collaboration with the SMT.
3. Conducts routine, non-licensed inspections of facilities including restrooms, dorms, common areas, apartments, etc.
4. Advises the Building Foreman of required major repairs or replacements.
5. Ensures the safety and protection of buildings including ensuring that doorways are not blocked and that buildings and facilities are locked when not in use.
6. Assists with snow removal when needed.